1 . What is his name? Rich, Richie . . . . .only to the kids though and a select group of adults
2. Who eats more? him.
3. Who said I love you first? I don't really remember. Probably me . . . you know how men and feelings can be
4. Who is taller? he definitely is--6'5", and I'm 5'4".
5. Who is smarter? He has street smarts and should have gone onto college. I have the book smarts.
6. Who is more sensitive? I most certainly, unequivocally, would say I'm more sensitive.
7. Who does the laundry? I do. Unless I revolt and make him do his work clothes.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does
9. Who pays the bills? I take care of the check book (he is a disaster when it comes to that kind of detail), but he most definitely makes more money.
10. Who cooks more? Me, but that doesn't say much . . . . . does frozen food count?
11. What meals do you cook together? Anything that I ask him to assist with . . . . if I don't ask, well then . . . .you know what happens
12. Who is more stubborn? That's a toss up. If you ask him, he would say I am, but I completely disagree!
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Depends on the discussion-- we discuss, not argue
14. Who has more siblings? His does- 3
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? He is so easy going that it may appear that I wear the pants but I think its mainly by default and not choice --> I'm controlling and he doesn't argue.
16. What do you like to do together? Ride dirt bikes, go to the track, watch movies- when we're feeling lazy
17. Who eats more sweets? He without a doubt does! And he is sooooo skinny. Jerk!
18. Guilty pleasures? His: anything to do with racing and anything w/ a motor in it. Mine: Books and sour watermelon jacks at the moment
19. How did you meet? internet
20. Who asked who out first? we didn't really go through the formalities, dating and asking out and all. Kinda just came together and that was it.
21. Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
22. Who proposed? Now that's a sore subject. He never proposed . . . . he just gave in.
23. His best features? Physical: height, arms, smile, big brown eyes Character: sense of humor, the way he is with kids, work ethic, intelligence
. . . . . Maybe I will be able to talk him into completing this from his point of view . . . . We'll see
If you give a 3-year old a nap....
12 years ago





2 comments:
cool, cool, cool...
You two are an awsome couple with 2 great kids! I love you guys to deat! You are one of my very best friends woman, and I hope that we all grow old together!lol Your blog is neat but you need some more pics of Chelsea! Love yu xoxoxo Miss you bunches!
Post a Comment